FINANCIAL LITERACY FOR TEENS LEVEL 1
We believe that the number one problem in today’s generation and economy is the lack of financial literacy. We were not taught financial literacy in school. It takes a lot of work and time to change your thinking and to become financially literate. We believe in financial security and teaching them when they are young!
HOLIDAY PROGRAM | 19TH & 20TH DECEMBER 2022
WHAT IS FINANCIAL LITERACY?
Financial literacy is an amazing program that Peak Performance International saw fit to develop to help teenagers become better managers of their finances. This 3 day program is designed to equip teens with skills effective enough to help them become wealth creators and retainers.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Financial literacy is designed for teens between 12 to 19 years of age.
At peak performance international, we believe that it is easier to prepare than repair, which is why we have the financial literacy class for young people. You know how you are constantly worrying about not having enough money, you know nothing about the current investment plans and trends and you’re always worried about your retirement plan… Well, we understand and that’s why we have this program to equip them with skills that will ensure:
- They attain financial freedom because it matters
- They have an advantage/head start in life
- They learn the importance of saving and delayed gratification
- They learn the importance of budgeting and expenses tracking
- And much more
This 2 day program is designed to equip teenagers with:
- Discover their subconscious limiting money making beliefs (programs) that may have been installed in them since they were very young.
- Learn how to rewire their brain so that they can start making more money than you could have ever imagined. This is the game changer as most people are programmed for financial failure no matter how much financial knowledge they have. Look around you and see how most intellectuals finish financially.
- Learn the 4 simple and practical steps of creating FINANCIAL CRITICAL MASS. This session will teach your child strategies on how to free themselves from work.
- Discover where their money goes. This program will equip them with simple tools to help them track their income and expenses.
- Learn how to allocate their resources more effectively for better return on investment according to their specific circumstances.
- Learn from our experts how to evaluate any investment vehicle such as stocks, real estate, crypto-currencies and others before investing.
- Design a personal plan – financial freedom master plan
BNEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- Better understanding of money
- Demystify Basic Financial Concepts
- Better financial decision making
- Distinction Between Responsible and Irresponsible use of money.